Now Recruiting Mothers of Autistic Individuals!
Who can take part in this study?
- Mothers of children with Autism
What will participation involve?
- Answering questions about cognitive, language, and social styles and preferences, and family experiences
- Providing genetic sample (cheek swab) to allow us to index FMR1 gene variation
- Participation will take about 4 hours and may take place at the University of South Carolina, or you may participate virtually from home
How will this project help families?
- We hope that our results will help us learn how to better support families who have a child with autism