Now Recruiting Young Adults with Fragile X Syndrome!
Who can take part in this study?
- High school juniors and seniors
- Students who are participating in the final years of a school-based transitions program
What will participation look like?
- 4 year study, involving 1 assessment per year
- 1st and 4th years participants and caregivers will travel to UofSC to complete language and developmental assessments OR participate virtually
- 2nd and 3rd years parents will complete phone interviews and questionnaires from home
- All travel costs are covered by the project
How will this project help families?
- This study will help us identify factors that promote the success of individuals with fragile x syndrome as they transition to adulthood